We depend on volunteers
Each year, volunteers at CanLearn Society work with us to help us further our work in the community. Their knowledge, skill, experience, and interests helps us to help others.
Ready to Volunteer?
- like working with pre-school and school-aged children and their families
- enjoy storytelling and reading books
- are able to volunteer 2 to 6 hours a week for at least 6 months
- have good English skills
… then you might enjoy volunteering for the Magic Carpet Ride or Share the Magic programs.
Special Events and Fundraising Volunteers If you…
- love to meet people
- enjoy talking with people and answering questions
… then you might enjoy volunteering for special events, casinos, conferences and tradeshows.
- can help with mail-outs
- have office or clerical skills
- have library experience
- have a limited amount of time or are unable to make a regular commitment
… then you might enjoy being an on-call volunteer and volunteering for a variety of jobs.
Get Started Now!
To learn more about these or other volunteer opportunities, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 403-686-9300 ext. 126 or email.
CanLearn follows The Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement.