CanLearn Friends and Teen Talk 1:1
A fun and engaging one-to-one social skills program for children and teens.
Some children and teens have trouble making friends and handling their emotions. We can help!
Who is it for?
- Kids aged 9-14 who need extra support with social and emotional skills.
What to expect?
- Individualized lessons offered online or in-person with a skilled program facilitator.
- Discussions, modelling, role-playing, games, and engaging activities.
- Focus on building and maintaining friendships, understanding and handling emotions, calming strategies, communicating effectively, problem-solving, dealing with bullying, controlling negative thoughts, and building confidence.
- Program is offered FREE of charge to residents of the City of Calgary.
- Social-emotional learning has a positive impact on a wide range of outcomes, including academic performance, healthy relationships, mental wellness, and more.
Dates and Times:
Once a week sessions over a period of 10 weeks. Each session is 60-minutes long.
Registration is ongoing and the program is offered in the fall, winter and spring. This is a high-demand program. We will contact you once a spot becomes available.
For more information:
For more information about this program, please contact Jaime.