Community Access to Literacy Learning
The C.A.L.L. program is for adults who want to improve their basic reading and writing skills.
This is a free program and participants are encouraged to attend ALL classes.
- Adults who struggle with tasks that require reading and writing in their day-to-day life.
- Adults who plan to pursue their GED or high school upgrading.
- Adults who want to develop their literacy skills to pursue employment or better work opportunities.
- Once you develop strong reading and writing skills, you are on the road to learning everything!
- The very first step we will take is to help you get rid of any negative thinking that you have built over the years and start believing in yourself.
- Classes will combine explicit instruction in reading and writing, discussion, group work, and individual reading and writing activities to help you build the skills you need to succeed.
The program runs:
Wednesdays – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM and Saturdays – 10:00 AM – Noon.
Have questions? Need more information?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the program is currently offered virtually.
Find out if this program is right for you.
Call us at 403-686-9300 ext. 128.
Contact by email.