ADHD and Executive Functioning Resources
- Driven to distraction: Recognizing and coping with Attention Deficit Disorder / Hallowell, Edward M., Ratey, John J.
- Taking charge of ADHD: The complete, authoritative guide for parents. 4th ed. / Barkley, Russell.
- What your ADHD child wishes you knew / Saline, Sharon Saline.
- The Explosive child: A new approach for understanding and parenting easily frustrated, chronically inflexible children. 6th ed. / Greene, Ross W.
- CADDAC – CADDAC is a national charity providing leadership in awareness, education, and advocacy for ADHD across Canada.
- CADDRA – CADDRA is an independent, not-for-profit resource organization for medical, healthcare and research professionals with interest in the field of ADHD.
- LD & ADHD Network – The Calgary Region LD & ADHD Network was established to foster collaborative action toward more effective and coordinated cross-organizational and sectoral responses to LD and ADHD.
- ADDitude – ADDitude website provides evidence-based, expert guidance and in-the-trenches understanding to help readers navigate the real challenges of living with ADHD and related conditions.
- Understood – Understood is dedicated to offering resources to help individuals take control, find community, and stay on a positive path at every stage of life’s journey.
Teaching Tools for Learning Disabilities and ADHD – CanLearn developed these resources in partnership with Alberta Education. The resources are for teachers and parents.
Workshop & Presentations
Workshops for Schools – CanLearn offers workshops for schools and parent groups!
The Pandemic Webinar Series – These webinars cover several subjects in supporting children and adults with ADHD.