Caregivers identify challenging behaviour and develop strategies with personalized one-on-one support.
- Our clinicians offer short-term, solution focused sessions to identify and target specific behaviour challenges
What can you expect?
- Caregivers and clinician meet for weekly 60-minute sessions; 4 to 5 sessions in total
- Detailed review of the challenging behaviour in light of environmental and relationship variables
- Opportunity to try out strategies and problem-solve with clinician over several weeks
- We provide options for virtual and in-person sessions
This program is funded and supported by:
Contact us to book:
For more information about our Behaviour Consultations, or to book, please contact us.