Calm Kids Happy Families
Handling big emotions is hard work. We can help!
Calm Kids Happy Families is a program for parents to learn skills to support self-regulation difficulties in children.
What to expect?
- Work on skills to help your child understand and handle their emotions, calm themselves and communicate openly and effectively.
- Learn strategies to promote good behaviour, plan for challenging situations, manage your own stress and model self-regulation.
- Self-regulation difficulties are more common in children with ADHD, LD’s, etc. This can result in social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Children who can self-regulate are more likely to experience success.
Who is it for?
- Parents with children aged 6-12.
Dates and Times:
April 18 – May 23, 2023
Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 pm
This program will be online once a week over a period of six weeks.
To register, contact:
For more information about this program, or to register, please contact us.
Fee for service. Funding may be available for participants facing financial and/or psychological barriers due to Covid-19. FSCD re-imbursement may be available.