We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a 0.8 FTE (28 hours/week) two-year contract position with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities may include:
- Emailing appointment reminders to client
- File creation and management
- Donation management
- Assistance with billing procedures
- Assistance with intake procedures
- Office inventory management
- Supporting administrative and clinical team as required
- Providing coverage to the administrative team as required
- Conducting client satisfaction phone surveys and associated data entry
Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to be flexible
- Value working in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity
- Knowledge of mental health, learning, and attention difficulties is an asset
- A background or degree in Psychology (or a related field) is an asset
- First aid certification is an asset
Our team is currently operating part-time remote. The successful candidate will have the comfort and skill level required to work with the necessary technology at home but must also be comfortable working in an office setting when required. This position will require a minimum of 2 days in office with the possibility of extra days as coverage is required. This balance may shift as the covid-19 pandemic evolves.
Please send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Administrative Assistant’ as the subject line. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is chosen. Candidates who pass the initial interview may be invited to a second working interview.