Do you genuinely care about helping others? Do you have the ability to manage and understand the needs of our potential clients?
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a 0.8 FTE (28 hours/week) temporary position with the possibility of extension.
In your cover letter, explain why a 0.8 position would be a good fit and discuss how your skills would transfer to this position. If you do NOT include a cover letter, your application will NOT be considered.
Responsibilities may include:
– Emailing appointment reminders to client
– File creation and management
– Donation management
– Assistance with billing procedures
– Assistance with intake procedures
– Office inventory management
– Supporting administrative and clinical team as required
– Providing coverage to the administrative team as required
– Conducting client satisfaction phone surveys and associated data entry
Skills and Qualifications
– Attention to detail is critical
– Ability to think critically and problem solve
– Excellent organizational skills
– Excellent time management skills
– Strong communication skills, written and verbal
– Strong computer skills
– Willingness to be flexible
– Value working in a team environment
– Ability to work independently with little supervision
– Previous experience in an administrative capacity
– Knowledge of mental health, learning, and attention difficulties is an asset
– First aid certification is an asset
Please send an email with a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with Administrative Assistant as the subject line. In your cover letter, please explain why a 0.8 position would be a good fit for you and address previous admin experience.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.