Supporting the mental health of children, youth, adults, and families.
- Our team is trained and experienced with a variety of evidence-based counselling approaches
What to expect?
- Weekly 60-minute sessions
- One-on-one of family-based therapy sessions
- Work toward individually tailored goals through use of strategies, activities, and reflection
- We provide options for virtual and in-person sessions
- Anxiety, mood, behaviour challenges, social stress, relationship issues, emotion dysregulation
This program is funded and supported by:
Contact us to book:
For more information about our Counselling services, or to book, please contact us.