Gain insight and identify strategies with a thorough assessment.
What can you expect?
- Initial interview with clinician
- In-person testing sessions
- Records review (report cards, reports, etc.)
- School/informant involvement (interview and questionnaires)
- Feedback meeting
Areas for assessment
- Learning (reading, writing, math)
- Behaviour challenges
- Mental health (anxiety, depression)
Contact us to book:
For more information about our Psychoeducational Assessments or to book please contact us.