We produced a free webinar series in 2021! Every month, CanLearn presented a 1.5-hour webinar on various topics of interest to Calgary community members.
As part of each webinar, resources related to the presentation topic were shared with webinar participants. Participants also had the opportunity to share topic-related resources with the other participants. The recorded webinars and resources are available on our website.
Some of the webinar topics involved:
- Supporting Children’s Emotional Health (Social and Emotional Skills – Parent & Caregiver Resources)
- Managing Adult ADHD and Anxiety (Social and Emotional Skills – Adult Resources)
- Navigating Online School (Learning and Study Strategies – Parent & Caregiver Resources)
- Tips for Managing Adult ADHD (ADHD – Adult Resources)
- ADHD and Work (ADHD – Adult Resources)
- Supporting A Loved One With ADHD (ADHD – Adult Resources)
- Tools to Promote Emotional Well-Being (Social and Emotional Skills – Adult Resources)
We continue to offer these webinars free of charge through a Government of Alberta grant that helped to support Albertans during the COVID pandemic.
You can access all of the recorded webinars in our Resources.