FREE Live and Interactive Webinar: ADHD in the Workplace
Are you an adult with ADHD? Are you struggling to keep up with demands at work? Or maybe you are in the process of looking for work? Then this is the webinar for you! We will be covering topics that will help in both areas including:
- Setting up a structured workplace environment – whether working from an office or at home
- Tips for organization, focus and increasing productivity
- Supporting your mental health
- How do you know if it’s the right fit? Aligning your career with your strengths
- When should I disclose my diagnosis to my employer?
- What accommodations might I need in the workplace?
In this live and interactive webinar participants can expect to receive information in the first half of the session, with the second half devoted to discussion, collaboration amongst participants and an opportunity to continue discussions and support following the webinar.
Date: Tuesday, October 26
Speaker: Catherine Masou, MSc., Provisional Psychologist
The information portion of the webinar will be recorded and available on our website.
Are you an adult or a parent who is experiencing challenges with ADHD? We invite you to join our bi-weekly support groups!
Every other week we will be available for you to drop in and receive support on all things ADHD and your emotional well-being.
Be a part of a supportive community of other adults with ADHD.
Reasons why you might NOT want to join:
- You are a productivity master.
- Your planning powers exceed even your own expectations.
- You have never felt bad about not doing something you intended to do.
- You have completed every project you started.
- You feel supported and understood in all areas of your life.
- You rarely feel overwhelmed by your To-Do list.
- You never forget things.
- Trying hard is working well for you.
- You are never late with projects or assignments.
- You don’t feel alone.
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above, then drop in and join us. There is no commitment. Come when you want. It’s free, and it’s for a limited time.
We hope you’ll join us!
Date: Every other Thursday, starting September 23
Time: 5:00 to 6:30 PM
Facilitator: Laura Godfrey, AAC, ACC, CACP