Reading in Action
This program is designed to help your Grade 1 or 2 child become a confident and engaged reader.
Learning to read can be hard work for kids.
We can help!
- The program is rooted in the Science of Reading approach
What can you expect?
- Weekly sessions over a period of six weeks.
- Each session is 90 minutes long.
- Stories, games, and fun activities.
- Focus on building phonemic awareness and decoding skills.
This program is funded and supported by:
Dates and times:
January 12, 2021
Tuesdays: 4:00 – 5:30 PM
January 14, 2021
Thursdays: 4:00 – 5:30 PM
WordPlay will be offered online.
Contact us to register:
For more information about this program or to register, please contact us.