This free online program is for youth in grades 7 – 9. Teens will get together to make friends and participate in fun growth mindset activities.
- You are stuck at home, missing out on many things.
- You have to navigate all your school work online.
- It is easy to start feeling isolated, disappointed and anxious.
- Playing video games all night and sleeping all day won`t help.
- Learning about growth mindset will be helpful to you!
A growth mindset helps you develop:
- Positive thinking
- The ability to learn from mistakes
The program will run every Wednesday for 10 weeks, from 3:00 – 4:30 PM. The start date is April 29, 2020.
There is no cost to participants!
You can register by contacting us at 403-686-9300 Ext. 128 or email us.
The program is funded and supported by: